Порядок обновления ядра Drupal
- Make a backup of your Drupal instance. For ex: [with MySQL](http://www.thegeekstuff.com/2008/09/backup-and-restore-mysql-database-using-mysqldump/)
- Download the latest release of your current Drupal version.
- Extract the [tar ball or zip] Drupal package.
- Set your site on maintenance mode For ex: [How on D7](http://www.ostraining.com/blog/drupal/how-to-put-drupal-7-in-maintenance-mode/)
- Delete all the files & folders inside your original Drupal instance except for /sites folder and any custom files you added elsewhere.
- Copy all the folders and files except /sites from inside the extracted Drupal package [tar ball or zip package] into your original Drupal instance.
- If the update release includes changes to settings.php replace old settings.php in .../sites/default/ with the new one, and edit site-specific entries eg database name, user, and password
- If you modified files such as .htaccess or robots.txt re-apply those changes to the new files.
- Login to your site as administrator or as user no 1
- Run update.php by navigating to http://...yourdrupalsitename/update.php
- Follow the process to update your Drupal instance
- Disable maintenance mode